IGNORED

Weekend Journey in the Z!

Oiluj

Drove the 240Z from the SF bay area to Santa Barbra, then to Camarillo, San Luis Obsibo, Morro Bay and Home. Picked-up my buddy in the east bay and dropped him off again. Drove about 960 miles total, and the Z got 22 to 25 MPH, depending on the leg of the trip.

Purpose of the trip was for my buddy to go for a ride in a WWII P-51 Mustang, but the fog never lifted. Guess we will have to do the trip again this coming Spring!

The car ran great, but I did find that my fan clutch needs to be rebuilt, as the car ran a bit too warm in extended stop-n-go traffic. Had an opportunity to open her up on an empty, straight stretch coming back up the valley, and the Rebello engine didn't disappoint.

Car garnered attention everywhere we went. Got a couple notes left on the windshield and a young gas station attendant told me he was saving-up to buy one.

All in all, a very good trip!