IGNORED

Good Deal at Advance Auto Parts....

ZCurves

FYI...

I was checking out some goodies at DealCatcher.com and saw this listing for Advance Auto Parts and felt I needed to pass it along to my fellow Zed-Heads.

They have the following coupon codes below - but there is another. If you use JL15 and keep the Subtotal at $100, then you get off and then they will email you a $50 coupon for use in September. There is also free shipping on orders over $75.

I picked up a rebuilt Dizzy for $96, threw in some Caliper Lube to get to $100. After I get the $50 coupon, I'll essentially net a $50 rebuilt dizzy, with a lifetime warranty + Free Shipping to my door.

$20 off orders of $50 or more via code "A123"

$25 off orders of $60 or more via code "BIG25"

$30 off orders of $75 or more via code "BIG30"

$35 off orders of $85 or more via code "BIG35"

$40 off orders of $100 or more via code "DEALIO"

$50 off orders of $200 or more via code "BIG50"

Well, I just tried to do the same thing as you and they must've just ran out of distributors. It said my order quantity of 1 was unavailable. Thanks for the tip though, it is a pretty good deal.