IGNORED

Spark Plugs - PulseStar type?

There are these Spark Plugs that are called Pulse Star Spark Plugs and the have an internal coil inside the ceramic insilator that boosts the spark "significantly"..Has any one tried these on their Z? they run $12 bucks each. Another Idea too, is it worth running a spark plug 1 number cooler than stock? Stock heat range is 6 in NGK. by going to a 7 is cooler than a 6.

Is there any thing gained in this? Also I don't suppose their a way to have a high performance Cam put in and have smog test problems with it passing the test..? I see we can get headers now that are approved now. I'm going to look into having a Magnaflow Exhaust system put in (Cat back) to see if I can get more HP than the "Anza" exhaust I have now..I already have the 12lb. Flywheel put in and the stock heavy one removed. The car Revs much faster. Always looking for a little extra power to apply to it..