Fuel Gauge - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fuel Gauge

Featured Replies

hey z fans, I need your help. I am having an issue with a fuel gauge. When I connect the gauge is spikes up to full and then goes back down to empty. The sender is new and I just purchased the remanuf gauge. Can anyone help. thanks.

Disconnect and short the two wires together at the sending unit, that ought ot send the gauge to full and it ought to stay there. If it does, its your sending unit. If it goes to full and returns to empty again, then its your gauge.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.