Bought a 83 ZXT: Need help getting it running. - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bought a 83 ZXT: Need help getting it running.

Featured Replies

I bought a 83 ZXT today for the engine for my 77. The car has no fuel tank, pump or sending unit. I just need something to pull fuel out of to get running. Can I just wire up a fuel pump and put the supply line and return line in to one of my lawn mower gas tanks for testing purposes? I hate to buy something for the car when it is going to scrap when I am done getting the engine running then pulling it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.