Lower Radiator Support? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Lower Radiator Support?

Featured Replies

Does anyone here know if the lower radiator support member is available after market? This is spot welded in and makes up the front cross member that completes the "box" at the front end.

Thanks for any input.

You are welcome to the one on my parts car. It is a '78 (and it is in Houston).

  • Author

Andrew, thanks for the offer. At the MSA show yesterday I realized that the 280 supports are different from the 240's. I'll have to keep hunting.

Hey zcurves, any chance you could cut it out if I purchase it? If so, how much would you want?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.