I need one part to complete my z interior! - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I need one part to complete my z interior!

Featured Replies

I have been searching for the infamous 260z dash emblem for almost a year now and no luck. If anyone is willing to give one up i will recompinsate you with a good deal! the missing emblem is a chip on my shoulder when i look at my dash :oI!

I have 2 dash emblems laying around somewhere from the resto of my dads 260Z. I'll look at my "big box-o-Z parts" tonight and see what i can find. -Todd

  • Author

thanks alot :o) if you do find one can you send me a pic of it?

- David

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.