classicdatsun.com fender flares - molded? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

classicdatsun.com fender flares - molded?

Featured Replies

Has anyone molded these fender flares? I bought a car that needs flares (previous owner tried to 'make his own' unsuccessfully - so I have some work to do) and like these, but would prefer a molded look. Of course, there aren't many pictures of this fender flare close up or at angles, so I'm still undecided that these are the right ones for me.

432flares-blue1.jpg

Any other options for flares? I've found a few, but most have either no pictures of few pictures of the flares on the car. I would think this should be a no-brainer if you try to sell parts....

Anyway, here are some others I've found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180522238707&crlp=1_263602_304642&ff4=263602_304642&viewitem=&guid=6a3bd51512c0a5a91116c976fffbbfae&rvr_id=173779667496&ua=%3F*I8&itemid=180522238707

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180420332327&viewitem=

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7BSA02/50-1562

I've also contemplated cutting off the quarters and welding in new sections to start fresh. Front fenders are easy to source, so I have no worries there. I can't seem to find the replacement quarters I located before....but in the end it might end up being worth it to just do those.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.