auto-interior carpet problems - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

auto-interior carpet problems

Featured Replies

Hi all

I just bought a set of carpet for my 78 280z, black loop....

here is the deal, the driver's side is way oversized one piece, the passanger side is not wide enough to cover from the center console to the skid plate...at least 8 inches too narrow...

I contacted auto-interior...they quickly responded and we exchanged a replacement...

replacement has the same problem...

am I missing something here?

Sounds like you need to send pictures to your supplier as it seems they may have mis-binned the pieces and are pulling incorrect stock for you.

2 cents.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.