1976 280Z with 1977 engine wiring harness- got questions. - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1976 280Z with 1977 engine wiring harness- got questions.

Featured Replies

I have both wiring diagrams but I cannot really afford to print and laminate the '77 harness so I can compare them both (unemployed and a full time student) ; but can anyone tell me the differences between the '76 engine harness and the '77? I have it installed but I am not getting signal to the fuel pump. I heard there were differences with the MAF sensor that link directly to the fuel pump. any one have any info?

Thanks,

Randy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.