IGNORED

found a set of 240z bumpers.

cajunz

I found a '72 240z sitting in a guys yard that is total basket case, but it does have fairly decent bumpers on it. The rear bumper looks straight but needs new rubber strips. The front bumper is bent up a little in the middle but looks like it could be straightened fairly easily. No rust apparent. What would a set of bumpers like this be worth? Thanks.

Brent

I recently paid $90 for a good front bumper and a left and right rear corner that need total restoration. I wouldn't pay more than that because the chrome is going to cost you a few hundred each at least.

John

I got a straight rear bumper, including the bolt-on standoff things and mounting brackets, that needs to be rechromed for $60. I paid $100 for the front in better condition, it's straight and has good chrome on it and just needs to have a couple dings flattened. It also included brackets.