77 280z low fuel pressure - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

77 280z low fuel pressure

Featured Replies

Engine stalls when accelerating. Fuel pressure is 25psi and drops to 20 when accelerating. I believe it should be around 36psi. Just installed a new pressure regulator and fuel filter still 25psi. I noticed when I remove the vacuum hose from the regulator the pressure goes to 36psi also there seems to be no vacuum suction on the hose going to the egr valve or the distributor. pleas help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.