datsun 710 sss rear suspension/brakes - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

datsun 710 sss rear suspension/brakes

Featured Replies

I know this is a classic Z site but a member has helped me identify what I thought was 78z rear that he believes is 710sss and I really need an illustration Can anyone point me in the right direction?

  • Author

Thank you so much. Yes this does look like what I have. Believe I can find the wheel cylinders but the manual brake adjuster assembly seems to be a differewnt story. Anyway I most assuredly appreciate your great help with the illustratiions.

Lynn

Think you may find the 810 series and maybe the 610 series are the same.

Edited by Nigel1943

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.