Urethane or ABS ZG flares - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Urethane or ABS ZG flares

Featured Replies

so after much searching, unless someone can prove me wrong, I don't see any companies making anything other than glass flares for our cars. I just wanted to gauge some interest on ZG flares made of either ABS plastic or urethane, they would be much more resistant to cracking and also would be easy to reshape w a heat gun. Throw up a price you might be willing to pay if I have a bunch of these made.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.