IGNORED

76 280z help pls.

rzkas

Hi? i have power for the headlight and hazard light. i checked the fuses . all the fuses on the right side have power except the from top to bottom on the right side the bottom doesn't have power( top to bottom means from the where all the cable enter the fuse box. where the cable enter the fuse box is the top. when i say right side i also mean stand in front of the fuse box and all the the cable coming into the fuse box which is at the top i mean the right fuses). all the left fuses has no power.

secondly, i have tried so hard to get this car going. finally i got the car to start but still no interior power. something weird happen, when i got the car we pulled it with another car and it drives fine. i and my friends pushed the car into the garage in neutral gear position. parked it with the hand break. (the hand break was working) i am so excited because of the progress. But with the car on and running, i put the car into reverse gear, i can hear it kick in to gear but at the same time as it goes into gear i heard sound from under the car (i think around middle of the car. front to back in d middle area). with the car in reverse gear and hand brake down it doesn't move. i put the car in drive it doesn't move. the sound i heard coming from under the car only occured when i am changing gear to reverse and drive. but when i am drive gear and going down the gears i don't have the sound. i put the car in neutral position and push just the same i pushed it into the garage it still doesn't move. ask ur buddies about this problem

The car has transmission fluid. what bothers me the most is, why can't i able to push the car when it in neutral position. the same way i pushed the car into the garage. neutral position with car off (engine not runing). the drive shaft is connected.

When i tried to move the car when it runing and in gears, i can feel the power it trying to move but it can't. i dont know whether it the tranny or hand brake line is stock even when i release the hand brake lever.

pls help me solve this issue.

thanks

Edited by rzkas