IGNORED

New Member SuperDave65

Hello,

I just joined the site today.

I currently own two 1974 260Z's

One is pretty much stock. It has a 280Z shortblock with a 260Z head,it has a home made intake on it with a 390cfm Holley on it. It runs ok,and is pretty much fun to drive.

My other 260Z is a former SCCA race car. The last trime that it was raced was in 2002. It has alot of different modifications done to it. It has a roll bar,and bigger swaybars,it has aftermarket struts on it,the differential was upgraded to a R200.

It is not currently running though. I am trying to figure out what kind of distributer that I have in the car. It had an MSD box on it,and the guy that I got it from took it all off.

The car came with fiberglass quarterpanels,and fiberglass fenders. I'm not going to use the fenders or quarters. My brother is going to use the quarters on his 78 280Z,but the fenders I am going to sell.

Well I am really looking forward to getting to know some of the other Z car owners,and also learning more about the cars in general.