IGNORED

water relay issues

meats75z

Hello to all, I have a 1975 280z that has issues shutting down for no reason between 2-8 min time. Let me start by saying that i had an issue with my fuel gauge fuse blowing as soon as i turned on the ignition, I traced it back to the voltage regulator contacts being fused together going right to ground. Bought a new regulator and the fuse holds. Then i starting having the problem of the car shutting off at different times only with the fuse installed. Traced that problem to the water temp relay. Sensor and relay seems fine when tested. I believe the problem might be in the ignition module which is connected to the water relay via white wire. when the fuse is in, it sends 12 volts through the relay to the ignition module. Could the module be bad or is there another step before that one?