Megasquirt Help - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Megasquirt Help

Featured Replies

Hey Guys, I have looked night and day for some answers but can't find what I need. Im running the l28et swap with a t3/t4 turbo with megasquirt. I am looking for someone who has this same set up or close to it to see their numbers they are using for megasquirt. My car runs and drives but is running rich and leaning out under high boost. any help or links would be great thanks!

You might try http://www.hybridz.org they are into more modified setups. I am running a Megasquirt on a TWM ITB setup (see my Z Photos), so the map would not be much help to you.

Edited by Curtis240Z

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.