IGNORED

Anyone have an Auto trans linkage?

Richard Oben

In all the moving around and back and forth etc etc. I appear to have lost the linkage that goes from the shifter the side of the Auto trans. The rod of about 12 inches or so (no jokes here please).

So if anyone has one and knows where it is I am a buyer for it.

Working on getting it running and knowing it is not in gear would be a good thing, LOL. Email if you can I have a tendancy to forget to check PMs.

Thanks in advance, cheers Richard.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I got the linkage but apparently I also need the part that bolts to the trans. I have the nut and washer on the trans but not the tab that goes on the transmission. If someone has one I can buy great if not I can make one but I need some dimensions. Mostly distance between holes and amount of offset. Thanks again to R. Clarkson for the linkage, I need you to send me another email so I can pay you for the part. Thanks in advance, Cheers Richard.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, no one seems to have the part that bolts to the transmission. If someone would be so kind can they take some measurements for me.

I need to know how long the arm is from center of the nut on the trans to the center of the link and the approximate offset. It appears to be about 4 inches and an inch of offset.

Please if you have an Automatic transmission Z car can you get these dimensions so I can make the part I am missing.

Thanks in advance, cheers Richard.