WTB Exhaust hangers - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

WTB Exhaust hangers

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm after the exhaust hangers (the ones before and after the diff) for my c110 coupe , I'm assume the 4 doors are the same, so if you got a wrecked parts car, leave me a msg

Nigel

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

I was looking for one of my older post and found this, though I would update it

the four door hangers are a bolt on affair,

the coupe are welded.. so they did not fit.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.