Tach & Speedo Screws - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Tach & Speedo Screws

Featured Replies

This weekend I was installing my gauges into my dash and it appears that I misplaced my stinkin screws that go into the top of the bezel on the Tach and Speedo :mad:. Sooo, what I am needing is a replacement pair, or some advice on some tricks that some of you have tried. Help a bro out!

Yes I can find some suitable ones at the local harware store, but I wanted to ask everyone first. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.