IGNORED

Fuel???

ffBrian

Car is a 77 280z with fuel injection. I posted earlier on pg 5 now under "Trouble Running". Please see that for back ground, I have since replaced the fuel pressure regulator, cleanned the fuel rail and replaced the fuel filter. The trouble is, there is no fuel coming out of the return line when the car runs. As before, the car only runs for a few minutes, then bogs down like a vacuum leak... Still unable to advance the throttle without the car bogging down. I have also replaced the mass air flow sensor and the air regulator. I replaced the ECU, and checked the ECU plug with a continuity meter, doesnt seem to be an electrical or air problem. Has anybody had a similiar problem? Please help! Thanks...

P.S. for some reason, I still love this car!

Need a little more history. Did the car run okay before this problem developed? Did you purchase the car in this condition? Had it sat, not running, for an extended period? Running a fuel pressure test might have prevented the replacement of those rather expensive (if new) parts.

Edited by sblake01

yes, purchased the car with this problem... The car had sat for a while. I put new fuel in it, and used stabil and injector cleaner. I find the fact that the return line is not flowing very odd... I cleaned the rail and replaced the regulator. The bible refers to 36 PSI, shouldnt I at least be getting some pressure on the return line?