New from Louisiana - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New from Louisiana

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

I am new to the sight. I am giving my Z a facelift. I am a lifelong fan/participant of drag racing and I bought my Z as a cheap way to go fast. After owning a particular kind of vehicle, you take more notice when you see others like it. I havent seen many Z car drag applications where they didn't go crazy with huge rear tires or sheetmetal dashes...so my goal is to represent the Z car in the Drag community with a stock looking interior appearance and super nice exterior in the areas that are possible to do so....

post-20792-14150809688448_thumb.jpg

post-20792-14150809688717_thumb.jpg

old look.bmp

post-20792-14150809689405_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.