1979 280zx Headliner - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1979 280zx Headliner

Featured Replies

My tan headliner dropped. How do you re-glue it. It has this foam powder on the back - like it was foam rubber at one time? and disintegrated to powder???

I would assume I would have to brush it all off the hardboard and the vinyl before using contact cement?

But then I wouldn't have that supple look -- with nothing between the hardboard and the vinyl...

What would I use for the inbetween layer?

Anyone have any ideas about using a nicer looking vinyl? or must I use the old vinyl because it is form fitted...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.