fribnt suspension part question - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

fribnt suspension part question

Featured Replies

I am rebuilding the front suspension on my 72 240z and I have two metal plates that are about 2.5 in by 6in with two holes in them. I thought they were stiffener plates for the motor mounts but I don't see how they fit. These are not shown in any of my service manuals. Any ideas where they go?

Thanks

Bob M

Sounds like the plate that go between the front swaybar mounts and frame rails.

I think Curtis is probably right. Is it shaped like this?

post-9360-14150809500795_thumb.jpg

  • 3 months later...

They go on top of the frame rail as a stiffener for the two bolts that connect the front crossmember to the frame.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.