IGNORED

Why are the prices for coilovers so different, I need help chosing a product!!!

I want to know what is better the coil over kit from ground control, cosmo, or the racing coil over kit that the z store sells. Does any one have any first hand experience with the coilover kit that the z store sells, and if you do how are they. I want a stiff performance feel with good travel so that if I hit a pot hole half my car doesnt fall in before my tires touch. I am also looking for coilovers that will allow for larger tires. Thanks for the help in advance I appreciate it.:D

I guess I will ask the question. Why do you want coilovers? What are you planning to do with the car? If it is to be a driver, and I hope you got it running, you may want to rethink the coilovers and go with lowering springs.

Just trying to help you out. I don't think you have given enough information about how you plan on using the car for us to make any kind of recommendation. Larger tires and wheels are easily fitted on the car without changing the entire suspension.

And, to answer your original question, at the very root, prices vary because the features of each coilover kit vary. I can point you to a vendor where you can purchase coilover sleeves/perches for less than $30.00 per corner but you will need a welder to make them work. I can point you to a vendor that will supply everything you need for a complete kit, already assembled and ready to install and it will be over $2k to include caster adjustment but until you know how you are going to use the car it may be best to spend funds on getting it running, stopping, and turning as it came from the factory.

Good luck.

Edited by rxsleeper