IGNORED

240Z parts to a teen rebuilding a 240Z

Guest Mark Howell

Guest Mark Howell

I have a 72 240Z my 16 year old son was in the process of rebuilding. He loved his car. He had a fatal accident in the car November 4, 2000. The engine should be OK and other parts. He also had a collection of parts books etc. I would like to find a teen who is in the same position he was in(love for the car etc.) and give him the parts to help him with his project. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it. NO PARTS BUYERS ETC. My name is Mark Howell 972-988-8609. or mark@howellsaircraft.com

Guest Shotgun

I just wanted to say im sorry for your son and i hope you find somebody suitable. i know whoever you find will love and cherish your sons car as if it were his/her own son.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Chevyscrapin1500

i just wanted to say that i am sorry for your sun because i am 16 and rebuilding a 73 240z and now how it must feel and hope that your son can get it going again