Chassis and body dimensions for U.S. 240Z available? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Chassis and body dimensions for U.S. 240Z available?

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Are all of the dimensions available for the 240Z somewhere? I have the chassis dimensions that look like they came out of a book of some kind but they don't include bumper to bumper dimensions, height of car at various points etc. What I want is something that shows all of the dimensions including interior dimensions and all exterior overall dimensions if available etc.; full details as if I were going to try to make a complete 3D cad drawing of the 240Z (preferably early 240Z if that makes a difference).

Thanks!

Mike

The FSM has a few good diagrams with a number of chassis and body dimensions, but it doesn't cover everything.

The only other dimensions I've ever seen have been general measurements like road clearance, height to top of roof, wheelbase, overall length, etc...

This is what I can offer but I'm betting you already have one or the other. I believe there's a huge TIFF version of the Chassis Dimensions floating around on the board here as well.

post-9360-14150809106948_thumb.jpg

post-9360-14150809107603_thumb.jpg

  • Author

blue 72 and Adam,

Thanks for the info I think for what I am doing that will work.

Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.