New to the site.. - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New to the site..

Featured Replies

Hello fellow Z-addicts. I found this site from another Z-car site(Hybrid-Z).

Figured I'd stop in and say hi. I'm currently driving a 1976 280Z junkyard rescue. Always am a sucker for them beautiful body lines!! I have been working on this project for 5 years now and probibly have another 5 befforee I start working on another Z.. Enjoy the pix.

MYZ.jpg

100_2848.jpg

100_2847.jpg

Very nice work, love the photos. Do you have any of the interior? Also, do i spy a turbo?

  • Author

No on the interior pix yet. I gota work on that one.

Yes on the turbo. T3/T4oe .60 ar/ .63 trim blown through a Holley 390 4bbl carb.

Very nice, and welcome aboard!

JY rescue, nice! Way to save on from the crusher. Welcome to the site.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.