blower not working - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

blower not working

Featured Replies

Hi all,

I have a 73 240z and the blower motor has no power.

I replaced both fuses behing the radio (the one with blue wires

was burned) but still no power to the motor.

I have checked everything with a meter, at the motor,

at the fuse, and at the connector to the blower resistor, and still no power!

Anyone has any ideas? It is getting cold out!

My lasy guess is the switch, anyone have one for sale?

thanks,

Doug

:dead:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.