I'm back in the game!!! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I'm back in the game!!!

Featured Replies

After My beloved 1978 280z set for the past 7ish years I finally figured out the wiring issues. I am so excited to move forward and start fixing her back up! When I parked the car I was to young and uneducated to figure out the issues. My mind was plagued with Muscle car input saying go get a real car! So I did! !969 Camaro to be exact. So here we are 7 years later and I finally convinced myself to fix the Z and the Z Magic has taken over! I am so excited to get into it and breath new life into an old friend! I tell you this to half way introduce myself and prepare the ground for many great relationships with a great community of people and there cars! Here are some recent pictures of my girl cleaning my lady!

th_zcar.jpg

th_zcar1.jpg

Welcome back to Z-cars! You are right, this is the place to be.

Best of luck with the project. The Z provides a whole different type of motoring enjoyment than what a muscle car delivers.

Keep us up to date, and dig in to the archives with the search function. You'll get lost there for countless hours.

More Pictures!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.