IGNORED

S130 VIN Registry

xenonxiii

I am starting a S130 Registry so we have a listing of Vins and owners. Along with what options for the Later Vins. I will be running through FAST to collect the Later Vins but the Early ones are not in FAST.

Currently I have the 280ZXR models in the Database. I am adding more VINS as I type this.

This is going to be one of the harder projects I have Taken on as the S130 has the two different Vins. Also the Process for the search is new to me as It is my first attempt at Javascript and XML

http://www.xenons130.com/production.html

Here is the link for the Registry I have started, Not all Vins are in here. If your Vin is not listed Please Fill out the form under the search box.

Note: I have found that the Search does not play nice with the IE Browser. It just Refreshes the page. It is tested in FireFox and works well. If you have any Idea how to fix this let me know.