IGNORED

newbie here, prospective owner!

BTF/PTM

Hi all,

Newbie checkin' in, thought I'd see what I could learn about the Z car before I dive into a project, and share any knowledge I may pick up as I learn stuff along the way. So again, hi everyone :) Ok, now the cheesy poetic story:

So I've wanted a 240z for at least 5 years now, and I'm finally putting myself in position to find one and running out of excuses for why I shouldn't have one. By that I mean that I'm out of college, very near paying off all my debts and I finally have a career that allows for enough money to begin a project car. I cannot freaking wait:D With all the powertrain swaps and upgrades out there, I have no idea which way I should go with it; from autocross to road racing to parking lot donuts and wannabe drift stuff that's just fun cuz it's thrilling to being a street legal driver. I guess I just want a car that's fun (and scary sometimes) to drive :)