IGNORED

temp switch wires broken

76curt280

If there is anyone else out there that has this same problem on their 74 - 76 260 or 280 z contact me and i can help.The problem with this sensor is that the wires come directly out of the back of the switch and tend to get broken off.There are no longer any of the 22120-n4202 switches left in the country, and as of yet i have not been able to find anyone with an nos supply of these either.as long as no one has tried to repair the switch before i can usually fix these and all i ask is you pay shipping and $10.00 to cover materials,my email address is mastertech.69@hotmail.com and you can call me direct 7:00 a.m. til 8:00 p.m. E.S.T @(704) 719-7439 thanks ,Curt. and i am only charging the $10.00 to cover actual costs of materials ,i am not a vendor and am only posting this to help others.