NEW Pics posted from my 240Z refresh - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

NEW Pics posted from my 240Z refresh

Featured Replies

Looks like it came out pretty well! When I do get another one, it will be a 240Z. How's your 78 doing? From what I recall, it's kind of a twin to the one I had except for the auto trans.

looks really nice

  • Author

Yes Steve, my 78 is a twin to yours. and I still have it, It stays in the garage right next to this one. Thanks for the compliments.

I also want to publicly thank ZKars (Jim) from Alberta who helped procure my new door panels from a Canadian dealer. It really sets off the interior!

Outstanding, and very exciting. Another Z saved!!:beer:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.