280Z wipers?!?! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280Z wipers?!?!

Featured Replies

Great, I went out and bought a classic sports car and now I can't even replace the windshield wipers! ROFL

But seriously, I bought some nice wiper blades that the application book at the parts store said should work if I 'Re-use original pin'. Well, what I guess they mean by original pin seems to be riveted at one end to the old wiper, which is trashed.

It seems like I recall buying wipers for another of my cars and there was a little plastic pin in the box. Is this is the part I need? What brand of wipers can I still find such a thing in?

Or is there an OEM metal pin that some previous owner threw out?

Thanks as always for the advice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.