240Z GPS Icon? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z GPS Icon?

Featured Replies

Ok, here's a challenge for you graphicaly gifted Z people...

I got a Garmin GPS yesterday. There are downloadable car icons you can put on the screen. I put the Speed Racer Mach 5 on mine.

The icons are a 3-D .swf file. Anyody capable and interested in making a 240Z icon? (if you do make one, please make a silver one as well...)

Julio

  • Author

File type for the icons is: .srf

Your best bet is to google for a free .srf converter. That way you can take your own jpeg/bmp/gif/etc and just convert it instead of trying to create something by hand.

  • Author

Thanks Mike. I'll do a web search for a converter.

While I can do some 3-D cad (pro/e), I'm graphically challenged when it comes to other formats.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.