Hey from TN - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hey from TN

Featured Replies

I am in the middle of a very large and seeming infinitly costing 280Z restomod. I was given a 280Z from my fathers best friend (kind of like another father to me) and wanted me to apreciate it since he loved the car so much.

I am media blasting and replacing everything (pretty much) so that it can become my daily driver. LS1, T56, Q45 rear diff....

If I was going to use this car all the time, there was only 1 shop that could work on an original datsun in Memphis and everyone can work on an LS1. That is how this project is continually growing.

I will love to drive and take car of the car when and if it ever gets finished.

Looking for advice and just to learn from many that have more experience and understanding about Zs. I am never selling the car so it will be my money pit happily for the rest of my life.

Jeff

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.