IGNORED

A/C 240 72 rebuilt and cooling performance...

richard1

making A/C gurus mad at each other. As for me, I am completely illiterate in A/C stuff and now it works fine in the afternoon as in the morning. It has never been serviced in two years and it was probably due to be done.

The happy ending is that it cools in range with the standards posted above as the tech showed me after servicing the system ( if I remember in the range of 41 to 51 degrees) and it is just fine.

If the cooling fan condensor is useless....well...I will keep it shut down and iI will have just spent a hundred bucks of parts I installed myself. I am in the extreme of hot climate from now until beginning of September and I have to figure what can help in the worst of our summer here. Again, it is a bone stock ride down to the hubcaps and paint with no tinted windows and the way I want to keep it for the most as far as I can.

Thanks to everybody.

After mostly two weeks now since the system has been serviced with the Freeze 12 as rebuilt....works perfect and up to specs.

Very happy....thanks to everybody.

Glad you're happy with it. I've had the Freeze-12 charge on both of my cars for years now without any leaking problems. I'm sure that the lower high side pressure when compared to R12 helps there also. The570z and I weren't mad at each other. We were just expressing a high degree of passion for what we do......:)