Thanks to all the 280z gurus! - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Thanks to all the 280z gurus!

Featured Replies

Thanks to everyone who has offered info as I have worked on my Z since last May. She is almost done with only a few cosmetic things left.

The last hurdle was getting the MPG up to a respectable lever. It moved from 18MPG highwayto 23MPG highway with the change of the temp sensor for the fuel injectors.

I have replaced everything in this car except the engine so I think she will last me a while and it is all thanks to your patience with us non-mechanics.

Thanks guys!

Tommy

Well I don't know if I contributed or not but congratulations on getting her running good. Should get lots of fun miles out of your Z :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.