Hiya! - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hiya!

Featured Replies

Hi,

Just registered. I'm Sharm from sunny Malaysia :)

No, I haven't got a Z but fitting a pair of 240Z bullet fender mirrors to my Sunny B210... so there's the connection LOL.. the other Datsun I have is a round lamp B310 (US B210)

I had friends asking me to look for S30s.. these are quite rare in this side of the world so even a wreck worth a small fortune.. :ermm:

That got me interested in this model hence my existence here :)

Looking forward to learn more about the Z! I may not be posting much by I will surely read a lot here.

By the way, if you are searching for retro Datsun parts, other than Z's of course which are quite rare here, like the B210, B310 Sunnies give me a shout. I may be able to help.

Cheers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.