skinny floor rails - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

skinny floor rails

Featured Replies

I bought a set of new floor rails and a drivers side replacement floor from a site a while ago and have just got the floor welded in. I have gone to fit the floor support rails and noticed they are about 3mm narrower than the rails on my 73 240z. If they didn't have the folded mounting section I could slide them up inside my old rails. Bummer.

I don't want it to look like they are tacked on to the old rails so I'm going to have to get some new ones made locally. Anyone else had this problem?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.