RHD 79 280ZX 2+2 Fairlady - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

RHD 79 280ZX 2+2 Fairlady

Featured Replies

What should I pay for a Japanese import right hand drive 2+2 that needs a little work to get it running and a little rust repair?

Does the RHD and Fairlady have an impact on the value?

Any input appreciated.

John

post-17819-14150806819408_thumb.jpg

  • 8 months later...

I have a coupe shell that need some work, if you're interest.

  • Author
I have a coupe shell that need some work, if you're interest.

I never bought it. I figured no replies on it there must be no interest.

John

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.