Why change. - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Why change.

Why change????? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Why change?????

    • Revert to original format
      28%
      11
    • Keep this one
      61%
      24
    • Have something else
      10%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Im sure it was a lot of work to change the format of this site.

But why. It was easy to use and looked good.

This is not so good too messy,why bother to log on????

Change just for the sake of it?

unless your putting a v8 in a ....whoops, I'm not supposed to say that here.

The site had a bad crash and Mike had to redo everything. I think its actually easier to navigate once you get used to it. Give it some time...Mike is still working on getting things back in place.

D

  • Author

Change is ok when its for the better.

Had to log on 3 times so far.

Not a happy camper!!!!:(

There's bound to be a few glitches here and there, the site is huge. I used to sell websites...... these fixes have been pretty fast and easy, I don't think Mike has been sleeping much since he took this on. I'm sure the cookies will be back shortly (I noticed mine have been fixed already and I don't have to keep logging in).

D

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.