Low Pressure Fuel Pump Rewire Help? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Low Pressure Fuel Pump Rewire Help?

Featured Replies

Hello Classic Z members,

I just got a new fuel pump for my 02/1977 280Z and need some help on this.

I swaped over to SU carbs from the EFI system recently and I bought an inline low pressure electric fuel pump.

I am putting in a Push button ignition also and want the new fuel pump on it's own switch, and have the ignition just run the starter and acc power with an ignition switch and hidden starter button.

How would I go about wiring this right way or is there an easy way to do this?

I'm going to run the fuel lines over again also, so whats the best size fuel hose to use for this and how do I run them to my new SU's?

I have an old service manual (with no wiring diagram) and have done the searching, it just seems like I can't find any clear answers so any help would be awesome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.