Turn Six Sway Bars - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Turn Six Sway Bars

Featured Replies

Anyone heard or have any experience with them? I can't find any info on them to save my life, and I've checked google, MSN, yahoo, AV, all the major search engines. The only things I've come up with is a Spitfire Sway Bar and an RX7 sway bar F/S on ebay. When I bought my Z it included a box that said Turn Six Sway Bars on it, along with a new yellow rear sway bar already installed. Trying to see if these were/are any good or if it should be taken out and replaced. It seems to really help with body roll, though my only other experience driving another Z other than mine was 3-4 years ago in a 280Z, I have a 240Z...Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.