Anyone have this part laying around? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone have this part laying around?

Featured Replies

Just got my XR700 from Amazon.com today and lo and behold we're missing a part. It's called the "Mounting arm" on the Marelli diagram. It's kinda a long piece of metal that attaches to the Optical Trigger in the distributor. If anyone has a spare one lying around, i would deeply appreciate if you can ship it to me. I will pay a fee if required. Thanks Nick

  • Author

I'm going to call the tech Line Monday morning and damn I hope they have someone there who can help me!:ogre:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.