Seat color - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Seat color

Featured Replies

Hi all,

I am a new owner of a white 73 240Z. All the interior trim is red with black carpet, but the seats are black. Was this the origional color for the seats, or were they red?

They seats were red if the interior was red.

Hi, flyboy2.... From what I have seen and read, the seats would have matched the other vinyl parts of the interior. (But in my opinion I would not find the black seats objectionable... the black carpets seem to 'tie' things together.)

There was a thread about red interiors here not too long ago. I think you can find it here: http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29757&highlight=show+red+interior

Show us some pictures. Perhaps someone can tell us something about the origin of the seats that are in there now...

  • Author

Thanks for the information guys, When the seat covers are replaced they will be red!

Red seat covers are available. I'd go with the red myself to make it "right".

If you need any red interior panels, I have a few.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.