IGNORED

Cars of the world - Sunday 23rd November 2008

Mastadd240K

Cars of the world is on again this November, and this years featured marque is Nissan.

I went to this event last year, and it was fantastic, with a really good turnout and mix of old to new classic cars etc. The quality of the take away food was very good, and the event was extremely well organized and run, with plenty of facilities for everyone, set amongst a backdrop of a great winery, and the bay.

NDSOC are celebrating their 40th Anniversary this year, and will have a big stand there, worth having a look at some great roadsters and zeds.

I went to this event last year, and it was fantastic, with a really good turnout and mix of old to new classic cars There really is somthing for every ones tastes, from classic European and American cars to the latest in exotics! The quality of the take away food was very good, and the event was extremely well organized and run, with plenty of facilities for everyone, set amongst a backdrop of a great winery, and the bay.

If you would like to be a part of this great, download and fill the entry form below out, and fax it back to me on 9773 6987. Your payment should be made out to Classic Skylines Australia, or deposited to Classic Skylines Australia ANZ Bank BS 013 241, account number 4831 72295.

carsoftheworld.jpg

Any further questions dont hesitate to call or email me.

Adrian,

Mob: 0415 161 052

Email: Classicskylinesaustralia.social@gmail.com