New Guy here. - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Guy here.

Featured Replies

Hello all,

I am the new proud owner of a '74 260z. The previous owner did most of the work. The first thing I plan on doing for her are a front brake upgrade. I have had bad experience with brakes so I will upgrade them. Plus they look better with a bigger caliper and slotted rotors. Attached are some pics of her sitting in my driveway. I don't want to get too crazy with the brakes. The toyota calipers with stock rotors will suffice. Any suggestions as to where to buy a "kit" of some sort? Also any clubs in the NY NJ area. I live in NJ and frequently go to NY. Thanks guys --Axel

post-17996-14150804861575_thumb.jpg

post-17996-14150804862036_thumb.jpg

post-17996-14150804862241_thumb.jpg

post-17996-14150804862448_thumb.jpg

post-17996-14150804862648_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.